Pivot the meds!! Part Deux 😁

 Yeah, I totally went there with that title 💥

(the artist and copyright for this poster is Drew Struzman)

Anyhoo about those meds. So I made the move over from Pregabalin to Gabapentin and Tryptizol and the improvement was pretty much instantaneous! 💃🏻

The pitch and volume of my tinnitus went down overnight and the fibro pain subsided as well. I stayed on 400mg of Gabapentin and 25mg of Tryptizol every night for two months, I then decreased the Gabapentin dose to 400mg every other day, and for the last three weeks I've been on 400mg of Gabapentin every three days.

Honestly, in the last week the discomfort from the fibro has increased a bit. Not enough to be painful but enough to impact my daily quality of life to an extent that I would rather not have to live with. So there's an email sitting in my psychiatrist's inbox asking what our next step with pivoting meds is ... watch this space! 🤘🏼

Comments