My 15 minutes of fame :)

A few weeks ago I reached out to someone I know who has a podcast (details below) to get some tips from her on growing this blog/vlog and reaching more people. She realized something no one has: that I'm grieving the losses of myself, my youth, and even parts of my future. And since her podcast is called 'that grief relief podcast', she invited me on it to talk about fibro, my journey, and my grieving. 

And here it is, for your viewing pleasure - I hope you like it 😌

Oh! And I do share the curveball I said I'd been thrown in my last blog post: the meds I've been taking to keep the pain under control have started messing with my eyes (one of the side effects is blurry vision). So, although I thought I'd be on these meds for the rest of my life, I now find that I have to cut back on the meds to get my vision to unblur and my eyes to not be as sensitive to light. What this means, I don't know. Will the pain get worse? I don't know. Will I be able to supplement this reduced dose with any other medication to keep the pain under control? I don't know. How long will it take for my eyesight to go back to normal? I don't know. How long will it take for me to know if the pain is no longer under control? I don't know. 

Those are all questions I'll only have the answers to once whatever happens, happens to give me those answers. Rollercoaster life lived on the edge of my seat or what?! 😂

To follow Katie and her podcast:

IG: @thatgriefreliefpodcast and @iamkatieovery

YouTube: That Grief Relief Podcast

Also available wherever you get your podcasts 

Comments